Tips on Taking Care of Google Panda
Our tips will help you to fill the main criteria that are set by Google Panda and the search engines algorithms to help maintain a good rank on the search engines, or repair some of the hurt caused by the update several months ago. As Google Panda is not running constantly you may need to be a little patient after making any alterations, however, in time you should see some positive improvement in the position your website places in the SERPS.
1. Aim to satisfy the reader first and the search engines second. This is vital as unsatisfied readers will lead to short amount of times spent on your site and a large bounce rate. If the search engines see that people are not spending time on your site and are visiting others further down in the list it will not look good. SEO in Buxton recognises that the only way to keep readers happy is to write just for them. Do not spam them with keywords that have hardly any reason being on the page. Original, informative content is paramount. We have said it before but many businesses are reluctant to recreate content until it is explained to them that it could be the one thing holding their website back.
2. Make sure your website is fast and responsive. A slow site will frustrate people and lead to them moving on to the next in the search engine result pages. Internet users do not want to wait around. Information, pictures and the site as a whole needs to be presented in seconds, not minutes. If you do not know how to make your site faster contact your ecommerce website design UK for their assistance.
3.Research your keywords and Keep tracking them.
At SEO Buxton we offer keyword research that can make sure that the right people find your site. You need to try and direct your site directly towards people who will really find your website useful. Do not add keywords which are not really relevant, this will lead to more people fleeing from your site faster than you can say ‘bounce’.
For further help and advice why not contact our SEO Buxton team. Telephone searchoptimisation.uk.com and speak to the experts directly,]]>
As a website owner it is vital that you keep up with the changes in SEO in order to stop your website from disappearing in the search engine results pages. It is possible to pass on most of your optimising to outsource businesses such as SEO Buxton although it is worth keeping a close eye on what you are being asked by your SEO experts. If you ignore emails or do not follow advice you could be damaging all of their efforts, and as a direct result wasted your own money in the process.
One of the most recent updates for Google Panda has been released in order to make sure that websites are not being punished in the SERPs without good cause. Many of the sites were damaged unjustly while spamming sites seemed to go unnoticed and still remained high up in the results. If your website is not doing well in search then the reason could be that you are not listening to the advice given by your SEO experts. Here is a checklist of some of the suggestions that you really need to listen to and follow as soon as possible.
1. Rework the content on your website. This may seem like a huge job but if the content isn’t up to scratch the visitors to your site will not want to spend time reading it or invest in your business. Unhappy Internet users will leave your pages quickly and this will not look good to the search engines or Google Panda. You could hire copywriters if you do not have the expertise or the time needed to write new, informative and interesting web copy.
2. SEO in Buxton recognises that a slow site results in a poor ranking. You must have the site up to speed not only in original content but also how quickly the site loads up. If you have an out of date website it could be worth speaking to a new ecommerce website designer in the UK to recreate a brand new site that works as good as it looks.
3. Use your keywords sparingly and in the right context. This has to do with both number one and two in the checklist too. Avoid asking copywriters to create content that is over stuffed with your keywords. Repeating the same phrases over and over makes for uncomfortable reading and often turns visitors off. The website designers will need you to have researched the correct keywords for them to incorporate into the site too. If the company offers keyword research then take it. Getting it right means that the correct audience is finding your site which reduces the amount of people who quickly click on your site and then leave when they discover you are not really offering what they want.
If your search engine optimisation company has made these suggestions to you then it is important you take action. Google Panda, and search engines as a whole will not rank your site highly if visitors are not staying on your pages. Get proactive and take the advice from the experts to reap the rewards of your investment in SEO.
The experts of SEO Buxton can help you to improve the ranking of your website in the SERPs. To help improve your rank use ecommerce website design UK to improve the inner workings of your site for a speedier website.]]>
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is essential for any business with an online presence. This allows your website to achieve high rankings on search engine results pages such as Google and Yahoo. Search engines are one of the main website traffic drivers available. Effective SEO strategies can make sure your customers can find your website and benefit from your services.
How Does SEO Work?
At Search Optimisation UK we focus on both on-page and off-page SEO techniques to ensure your website keeps ahead of the competition. Our SEO services offer a multilayered approach including analysis, optimisation, development and promotion:
To find out more about Search Optimisation UK’s SEO services you can call 0843 212 0080 or fill in the online enquiry form
Benefits of SEO
The benefits of SEO for online businesses are so numerous you cannot afford to ignore this vital way of enhancing your website. Many large companies devote the main bulk of their online marketing budget to SEO in order to achieve the top positions on search engines results pages (SERPS). Marketing research has shown that search engine ranking results are one of the key site traffic drivers. The higher up the ranking results your website is the higher percentage of traffic is directed to your site. In order to be competitive online you need SEO to increase your online presence and ensure your customers can find you quickly and easily.
SEO is essential for online brand awareness. Most computer users do not know anything about SEO. This means that they will assume that if your website is the top of the SERPS then you are the best choice available. If you consistently achieve high SERPS results then customers will come to identify your brand with the services or products they are looking for. This will increase your brand awareness both online and offline.
Website traffic is the link between online brand awareness and sales. The more traffic you can drive to your website the more chance you have of closing a sale. Even if customers do not complete a sale immediately they will have been exposed to your onsite promotion. This will mean they will know what you sell and how to find you if they need anything in the future.
Ultimately SEO is about increasing revenue. The more traffic you can drive to your website the more potential sales you can complete. It is not enough to simply publish a website and expect people to find where it is on their own. You must actively position your website in the market and show people where it is and how it can benefit them. SEO is a key strategy for achieving long term market positioning at an affordable price.